Here Is To Another Incredible Year Of Growth, Joy and Making Unforgettable Memories, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Here Is To Another Incredible Year Of Growth, Joy and Making Unforgettable Memories
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
It is by his Grace, all honour belongs to the King of Kings and the Lord of lords, I say a very big thank you the Almighty God.
Birthdays are not just about adding years but celebrating a legacy of value, impact, and purpose.
I pray for abundant blessings, sound health, long life, prosperity, wisdom, and renewed strength to continue my impactful journey in of my life.
I pray to enjoy unending joy, peace of mind, divine protection, and guidance in every endeavor. I wishes for happiness that knows no bounds, success that transcends generations, fruitful years ahead filled with greater accomplishments, love and fulfillment, a heart full of gratitude, and a life overflowing with the mercy and favor of God.
May the years ahead be brighter, more rewarding, and filled with divine upliftment
*FORMER AIDE TO THE GOVERNOR on BUDGET and ECONOMIC PLANNING*
*Hon. Kolawole Akanmu a.k.a Elder K*
Comments
Post a Comment