Swearing-In Ceremony of Chief (Mrs.) Olajumoke (Iya Pineapple) as Pioneer Matron of the Nigeria Broadcasters Association, Oyo State Chapter

Swearing-In Ceremony of Chief (Mrs.) Olajumoke (Iya Pineapple) as Pioneer Matron of the Nigeria Broadcasters Association, Oyo State Chapter

To the glory of the Almighty God, I was appointed and sworn - in as the Pioneer Matron for the Oyo State Chapter pter of Nigeria.

This prestigious recognition was a standout Honour for me.

I promise to uphold the dignity and the responsibility that the organisation has seen in me, I assure the organisation that my service will align with it's governance principles in all initiatives

I express my appreciation to the stakeholders of the organisation and my able Executive Chairman, Hon. Sikiru Sanda, the Algon Chairman and my lovey people that honoured me with their presence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INEC Meets Minister Nyeson Wike and Governor Seyi Makinde’s PDP Factions

Egbeda Local Government Leaders led by the present Executive Chairman, Hon. Sikiru Oyedele Sanda and the APM Party Chairman, Hon. Olawale Alawe Lifted and announced Hon. Ibrahim Oladebo O'Simple and His running mate Hon. Job as APM Chairmanship Candidate, Egbeda Local Government for 2026 Election and Ward 1-11 Councllorship Candidate, officiated by the OYSIEC

A loyal Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Egbeda/Ona-Ara Federal Constituency, Hon. Chief Dr. Ezekiel Temitope Oladimeji (OTOPE), has reaffirmed his commitment to sustaining the legacy of Governor Seyi Makinde, following the successful rebranding of the Ona-Ara Local Government Party Bus.