Hon. Kolawole Akanmu a.k.a Elder K, warmly celebrates a respected personality, Alhaji Akeem Azeez, on the occasion of his birthday.
*Ex-Aide to the Governor, Special Assistant on Budget and Economic Planning CELEBRATE* *Governor Seyi Makinde P.A.*
Hon. Kolawole Akanmu a.k.a Elder K, warmly celebrates a respected personality, Alhaji Akeem Azeez, on the occasion of his birthday.
This remarkable day provides yet another opportunity to honor a man of dignity, humility, and outstanding character whose life continues to inspire many.
I prays that Almighty God grants you abundant blessings, sound health, long life, prosperity, wisdom, and renewed strength to continue your impactful journey.
I further extends my heartfelt wishes, asking that you enjoy unending joy, peace of mind, divine protection, and guidance in every endeavor. I wishes you happiness that knows no bounds, success that transcends generations, fruitful years ahead filled with greater accomplishments, love and fulfillment, a heart full of gratitude, and a life overflowing with the mercy and favor of God.
Happy Birthday, *Alhaji Akeem Azeez*! May the years ahead be brighter, more rewarding, and filled with divine upliftment.
*#JoyIsComing#*
*#ElderK#*
*#EgbedaLGA#*
*#IbadanNiwa#*
*#HonKolawoleAkanmu#*
Comments
Post a Comment