CELEBRATION OF MAULID AN-NABIYYI - Ex-Aide to the Governor, Special Assistant on Budget and Economic Planning Extends His Warm Greetings to all Muslim Family.
CELEBRATION OF MAULID AN-NABIYYI - Ex-Aide to the Governor, Special Assistant on Budget and Economic Planning Extends His Warm Greetings to all Muslim Family.
On this blessed celebration of the birth of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), I, Hon. Kolawole Akanmu a.k.a Elder 'K', join millions of faithful across the world in commemorating this sacred day.
To all our Muslim brothers and sisters in Yaba, I extend my warmest greetings. May this Maulid bring you and your families peace, joy, and renewed faith. May your homes be filled with Allah’s blessings, your hearts with contentment, and your paths with success.
May the noble virtues of the Holy Prophet inspire us to live in love, humility, and unity, while fostering tolerance and brotherhood among all. I pray that this celebration strengthens the spirit of togetherness and peace in Egbeda LGA, Ibadan Land and Oyo State and ushers in a new season of renewed hope for Us.
Happy Maulid An-Nabiyyi!
#JoyIsComing#
#ElderK#
#EgbedaLGA#
#HonKOLAWOLEAKANMU#
#FORMERS.A
toGOVERNORSEYIMAKINDE#
Comments
Post a Comment